Account Process Manager
Recruitment Accounts Process Manager Bristol
We are now searching for a new Account Process Manager within Resource Solutions Group Plc. RSG is one of the UK’s leading independent recruitment organisations, working with a diverse range of blue chip clients across the UK. Our turnover this year is in excess of £170m. We have been working in the recruitment industry for 45 years and have exceptional delivery capabilities and expert industry knowledge. We have now been placed 33rd in the latest Sunday Times Top Track 250.
Purpose of the role: To receive, record and manage all information provided by both clients (external) and business areas (internal) within all Group house accounts to ensure the smooth running on a day to day basis, this will include checking and verifying contracts in detail and communicating with both parties.
You will have:
- Experience working within a Recruitment role, contract or permanent.
- Good understanding of the recruitment processes, contract and permanent.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels (internal & external)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent and accurate IT skills to include the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and internal database.
- Receive and distribute new roles from client to internal teams and if appropriate third party suppliers.
- Receive applications from internal recruitment teams and third party suppliers and ensure applications are in line with the client requirements and coversheets correctly completed.
- Release CV’s to clients either via email or through an online portal.
- Chase client for feedback on CV’s, ensure information received is recorded and distributed to relevant consultant.
- Coordinate / facilitate all interviews with client and internal consultant, booking meeting room where appropriate.
- Engage with onsite Account Manager to facilitate any pre-screening, telephone interviews or assessment centres where appropriate.
- Review all contracts against client paperwork prior to despatch.
- Chase extensions to contracts with client/ and or confirmation of contract finishing, ensure all relevant paperwork is issued in accordance with this.
Please apply online with your CV or call Lily Kilgour, Talent Acquisition Consultant for a confidential conversation on 0117 933 1721. Please note RSG is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Required Skills Experience