Recruitment Accounts Administrator
Recruitment Accounts Administrator- Bristol
RSG based on Whiteladies Road in Bristol is one of the UK’s leading independent recruitment organisations, working with a diverse range of blue chip clients across the UK. We are recruiting for our Accounts Process Management team, we require a Recruitment Administrator to join this fast paced and varied team.
Purpose of the role: To receive, record and manage all information provided by both clients (external) and business areas (internal) within all Group house accounts to ensure the smooth running on a day to day basis, this will include checking and verifying contracts in detail and communicating with both parties.
You will have:
- Experience working within a Recruitment role, contract or permanent.
- Good understanding of the recruitment processes, contract and permanent.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels (internal & external)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent and accurate IT skills to include the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and internal database.
- Receive and distribute new roles from client to internal teams and if appropriate third party suppliers.
- Receive applications from internal recruitment teams and third party suppliers and ensure applications are in line with the client requirements and coversheets correctly completed.
- Release CV’s to clients either via email or through an online portal.
- Chase client for feedback on CV’s, ensure information received is recorded and distributed to relevant consultant.
- Coordinate / facilitate all interviews with client and internal consultant, booking meeting room where appropriate.
- Engage with onsite Account Manager to facilitate any pre-screening, telephone interviews or assessment centres where appropriate.
- Review all contracts against client paperwork prior to despatch.
- Chase extensions to contracts with client/ and or confirmation of contract finishing, ensure all relevant paperwork is issued in accordance with this.
Please apply online with your CV or call Lily Kilgour, Talent Acquisition Consultant for a confidential conversation on 0117 933 1721. Please note RSG is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Required Skills Experience