Trainee Internal Recruiter
Trainee Internal Recruiter- RSG Bristol
We’re offering a rare opportunity to join a dedicated internal Talent Acquisition team within the most established agency in the South West. Here at RSG we are looking for a confident and ambitious individual who is looking for an opportunity to join a busy and collaborative internal recruitment team.
We are not necessarily seeking recruitment experience, someone with the right drivers and passions to join an internal function!
An Entry-level Internal Recruiter position will give you exposure to get involved with the development of RSG, we are growing fast and we require a passionate, energetic individual to be an integral part of both the branding and development of the company.
The key responsibilities of a Trainee Internal Recruiter include:
- This role is varied; you’ll source, interview and hire suitable candidates for a wide range of internal roles through active networking, using both online and offline tools.
- Attending careers fairs with the TA team, being the face of the business and supporting with promoting RSG as a brand.
- Supporting the drive of our social media presence, influencing it to benefit the business and engaging candidates.
- Taking comprehensive job briefs from internal managers, advertising job openings on the internal careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn).
Who You Are
- You will either be working in a customer facing position or in a junior recruitment role.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to engage candidates with both your written language and bringing positions alive over the phone or in person.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, we are a busy team and require you to prioritise your workload and work effectively.
- Be able to work in a close team environment, and build strong relationships across the whole business.
- A desire to succeed and progress
- Recruitment experience is NOT a prerequisite
What Can You Expect?
- Full training that is tailored to your individual needs, you will join our market renowned Training Academy where we train our Consultants that join the business.
- A structured programme of on-the-job training where you will be working on live roles
- Supportive team, where we work as one and you will be closely supported to reach your potential
- A vibrant working environment where you can expect lots of charity events, team socialising and the opportunity to get involved in projects.
Who are we?
RSG has 40 years of trading history, providing a full service offering of recruitment solutions to organisations across the UK. RSG plc is a privately owned specialist recruitment partner, since its establishment in 1975, the group has grown organically into a marketing leading, national business, recognised as one of the Sunday Times “Top 250” fasted growing organisations in the UK, with a current turnover in excess of £180m.
This is your opportunity to make your mark within a credible internal recruitment function which is shaking things up in agency recruitment!
Please submit your CV online in application or for further information please call Lily Kilgour, TA Consultant on 0117 933 1721.
Required Skills Experience