HR Advisor- part time Bristol
We are now searching for a new HR Advisor within Resource Solutions Group Plc. RSG is one of the UK’s leading independent recruitment organisations, working with a diverse range of blue chip clients across the UK. Our turnover this year is in excess of £170m. We have been working in the recruitment industry for 45 years and have exceptional delivery capabilities and expert industry knowledge. We have now been placed 33rd in the latest Sunday Times Top Track 250.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an HR professional that is preferably CIPD qualified. As the company continues to grow you will be championing continual improvement. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Be the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Provide efficient advice and accurate administrative support to Managers, including note taking during formal meetings.
- Support and advise on any performance or absence related matters
- Support and advise on any formal disciplinary and grievance matters
- Review and update HR policies and procedures with the support of the HR Manager
- Maintain personnel files and HR system
- Responsible for handling all transactional work throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Maintaining benefits portal.
- Responsible for sickness absence logging and annual holiday queries
- Support and advise on flexible working applications
- Support HR Manager with ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives
- Employee life cycle administration, to include starters, leavers
- Responsible for updating and maintain payroll spreadsheet
You will have:
- Preferably CIPD qualified or equivalent although not essential.
- Experience of advising line manager and senior managers on HR matters
- Able to exercise discretion, and operate autonomously and appropriately escalating issue when required
- Ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to work on own as well as in a team
- Good employee relations experience
If you are looking for a part time role (3-4 days a week), please apply online with your CV or call Lily Kilgour, Talent Acquisition Consultant for a confidential conversation on 0117 933 1721. Please note RSG is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Required Skills Experience