Sales Ledger Clerk
Who we are
RSG has 40 years of trading history, providing a full service offering of recruitment solutions to organisations across the UK. At RSG, we recognise that our people are our greatest strength. Our goal is to ensure all employees are determined to be the best in what they do and we promote an environment where people are engaged, passionate and valued.
Due to the success and growth of our organisation we are currently expanding our finance team and recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk.
This is an exciting new role for someone with experience with Credit Control and Sales Ledger. Do you have the desire to have control over your workload and the flexibility to explore new ways of monitoring and tracking and to bring your own ideas to the role?
Main responsibilities for the Sales Ledger Clerk role will include:
Who you are:
• Previous experience within a transactional accounts finance position, credit control and sales ledger.
• Have worked with a high volume/large value of sales invoices.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables & V-Lookups etc.)
• You will have a high attention to detail and be a proactive, independent individual.
• The ability to work as part of a team and a friendly attitude
This is a full time position with a competitive salary and an additional quarterly bonus. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career.
Please apply online with your CV or call Lily Kilgour, Talent Acquisition Consultant for a confidential conversation on 0117 933 1721.